[Equest-users] Unexpected Custom SHGC Results

David Eldridge DEldridge at grummanbutkus.com
Sun Jul 15 19:22:53 PDT 2012

You might want to verify with Compare-it! or another file difference software that no other changes were inadvertently made.

Assuming none, also verify that the changes are actually from the loads and not something in the system configuration by comparing the zone component load reports for the two cases. This would help you identify an AHU controllability issue separate from the magnitude of the zone loads.

One thing you mention in the original message is that the spaces with the large windows "get heated up" - did the model accurately reflect the actual and proposed IEQ for the spaces?

DSE Mobile