[Equest-users] Space Summary in EA Credit 1

Banu Erdim banusaskin at gmail.com
Fri Jun 1 13:05:39 PDT 2012

Hi,

I have a project modelled in 2009.I am filling out EA credit 1 for this
project, and this is my first time.
I am wondering how I can fill out Section 1.2. Space Summary,and which
square feet under REPORT- LV-B Summary of Spaces(equest) I should take it
into consideration.For example; the project has spaces like;AV Storage
,South Conference Rooms, Vestibule, Lounge, Corridor First Floor and EL1
North Perim Plnm (G.N32),EL1 NW Perim Plnm (G.NW33)  etc..Should I sum up
similar spaces under general categories such as Office space, Classroom
etc..?

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Banu Erdim