[Equest-users] Modelling Dehumidification Boiler

Behnam Jowkar bjowkar at fluentgroup.com
Fri Jun 8 13:53:12 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I'm modelling an office building, which has an steam boiler for dehumidification. I tried adding a separate steam boiler with separate loop than the two gas fired boilers the building already has, connected to an AHU. At the corresponding system at the air side HVAC tab, under the basics tab, I set the minimum humidity to appropriate value and changed the humidifier type to steam loop. When I run the program, I get and error stating that the steam loop has zero load. Any help to solve this problem will be greatly appreciated.

Behnam Jowkar, MASc
Energy Services Associate

Fluent Group Consulting Engineers Inc.
295A Broadway Avenue, Second Floor
P.O. Box 188, Orangeville, Ontario, L9W 2Z6
t 888.358.3683 x704  f 866.620.7502  c 519.938.7657
www.fluentgroup.com