[Equest-users] Space Heating

Pasgar, Arash APasgar at dbrinc.com
Mon Jun 11 12:04:58 PDT 2012

Hi All,

I have a Package Roof Top VAV with electric heat coil. On my proposed plan, I modeled the electric heat coil as a baseboard in each space.
What should I do for baseline?

Base on app. G my system is PSZ-HP. My unmet hours is fine (as you all saw it before), but space heating on baseline is very low compare to proposed and makes energy saving percent equal to -119.5.
Is there any way that I can fix this one?

Thank you,

Arash Pasgar
Mechanical Designer

v. 210.546.0200 | www.dbrinc.com