[Equest-users] GSHP

sambhav tiwari tiwari.sambhav at gmail.com
Wed Jun 27 23:02:58 PDT 2012

Hi All,
          I was trying to compare energy consumption of
GSHP(Geothermal cooling) with conventional AC. The project is going
with air cooled chiller with 3.2 COP.

The client wanted to know if this system is replaced with GSHP then
how much cost difference will come to him.

So i tried to make alternative of the model with GSHP and removing
chillers, i had gone through pdf which is earlier also discussed for
GSHP. But the input which it asks are difficult for me to decide like
Well depth, no of wells , well area, spacing pipe diameter soil
properties pump configuration ,loop flow, head, pipe material ,ground
temp etc. all these design parameters can be entered if actual in site
the design is done which is not the case

Then how should i proceed.

Thanks
Sambhav.