[Equest-users] Gas INFRA-RED radiant heater

Pasgar, Arash APasgar at dbrinc.com
Fri Jun 8 08:46:48 PDT 2012

Thank you Tim.

To make it more clear. I have a 2500 sf shop without any cooling and just gas infra-red radiant for heating.
I think I have no other choice to select unit heater for proposed plan an just over ride the cfm to 10 as you said and enter the heating capacity.

I think I need to do exactly the same for baseline. Am I correct?

Thank you,

Arash Pasgar
Mechanical Designer

v. 210.546.0200 | www.dbrinc.com