[Equest-users] Zoning Pattern and Assignment to Systems

CleanTech Analytics jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com
Sat Jun 9 14:52:00 PDT 2012

The design development wizard has an easy way to assign HVAC to zones. Also
it is in my opinion the best workspace for 90% of the modeling process. I
suggest you go up a legal of detail. Also I suggest you to for future
models start (and if possible finish) your models in the design development
wizard, as it is not really any harder then the schematic wizard but is
more functional. Detailed should be saved for last and only used for items
that can not be modeled in the wizards..

Best of luck

Sent from my Windows Phone