[Equest-users] DCV

Frederick Doherty fdoherty at resourceenergyconsulting.com
Sat Jun 9 17:32:55 PDT 2012

Sambhav,

If the lab is served with 100% OA there will little to no difference
between the OA CO2 and the space CO2 sensor readings - likley only
sensor error.

CO2 sensing is not the way to modulate the amount of OA serving lab
space.  If you wish to modulate the amount of OA delivered to the Lab I
would recommend consulting an Industrial Hygienist who can best
determine air-change rates etc. appropriate MUA and exhaust systems.

Best Regards, Fred

Frederick Doherty, PE, CEM, LEED-AP

Resource & Energy Consulting
PO Box 367