[Equest-users] equest and LEED for homes?

CleanTech Analytics jeremiah at cleantechanalytics.com
Sun Jun 10 17:56:13 PDT 2012

You really do not need anything but a client to work on LEED projects and
is not a LEED for homes credential, your bd&c is a bonus as it can provide
a credit to the project. The project will need a HERS rating by a certified
RESNET HERS rater, so you will not be able to do the rating at the end. I
assume you are the modeler, so you can do the model and leave the rating to
the rater.

Sent from my Windows Phone