[Equest-users] Exterior lighting Sch

Pasgar, Arash APasgar at dbrinc.com
Wed Jun 13 05:42:00 PDT 2012

Hi Nick,

Thank you very much for all of your help.
To create a schedule for parking lot I used the following that I found in DOE-2 help. That looked perfect to me, but as you explained it to me I have to used the sch type multiplier.
Do you have any suggestion how to get it right?

Thanks again

PHOTOCELL-CTRL
Accepts a code-word specifying whether the hourly value in the referenced DAY-SCHEDULE can be overridden either ON (value = 1.0) or OFF ( value = 0.0) according to whether it is day or night.
DAY-OFF                     Forces the hourly schedule value to be 0.0 whenever the sun is up.
DAY-ON                       Forces the hourly schedule value to be 1.0 whenever the sun is up.
NIGHT-OFF                  Forces the hourly schedule value to be 0.0 whenver the sun is down.
NIGHT-ON                   Forces the hourly schedule value to be 1.0 whenever the sun is down.
For example, assume lighting in a parking lot is to be on from dusk until 11 p.m. The earliest the lights are allowed to illuminate is 4 p.m., but will not actually start until the sun is down:
"Parking Lot DSch" = DAY-SCHEDULE-PD
TYPE               = ON/OFF
VALUES             = ( 0., 0., 0., 0., 0., 0.,
                       0., 0., 0., 0., 0., 0.,
                       0., 0., 0., 1., 1., 1.,
                       1., 1., 1., 1., 1., 0. )
"Parking Lot WSch" = WEEK-SCHEDULE-PD
TYPE               = ON/OFF
DAY-SCHEDULES      = ("Parking Lot DSch")
..
"Parking Lot Sch" = SCHEDULE-PD
TYPE               = ON/OFF
PHOTOCELL-CTRL     = DAY-OFF
MONTH              = (12)
DAY                = (31)
WEEK-SCHEDULES     = ("Parking Lot WSch")

Arash Pasgar
Mechanical Designer

v. 210.546.0200 | www.dbrinc.com