[Equest-users] Error Evaluating WizardInput rulelist

Liam O'Brien obrien_liam at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 13 10:38:14 PDT 2012

Thanks to those who responded. It's so nice to be in such an empathetic and helpful professional community!

I think I nailed the cause of my problem: I set the cooling setpoints to 100F.

So that brings up my next question... If I want to ensure that air is dehumidified to 60% RH but not cooled, is there any way to do this? I'm using a simple air-based system with DX cooling and HW coils for heating. Ideally this could be set in the wizard.

Cheers,
Liam O'Brien