[Equest-users] VAV with electric heat coil

Chris Jones cj at enersave.ca
Thu Jun 14 11:57:19 PDT 2012

John, you are correct.  REHEAT-DELTA-T is set at the system level and
applies to all zones on that system.  The ability to meet the heating
load will depend on the minimum flow during heating mode and the
reheat delta T.

Note that PVAVS and VAVS do not necessarily deliver the minimum
supply air temperature specified.  This may skew the relative
gas/electricity heating energy results one expects.