[Equest-users] DX Cooling Option

Eric Hethcoat EHethcoat at lsapa.com
Fri Jun 15 08:55:25 PDT 2012

RE - The greyed out area - The system is a basic PSZ with gas heat/DX
cooling.  Equest defaults to DX for this system type and so the greyed
out issue is sort of non-relevant I've found.

The other space indicating no cooling on the SSA report I haven't
figured out yet.  I changed the space temperature settings and no
difference was made, when I went from 90 to 55.  I've already reviewed
the SSO reports to do the same you suggested.  I'll continue looking at
a few other items as well.

Thx