[Equest-users] DOE22 weather processor

Jonathan Bowser JonathanBowser at beck-technology.com
Tue Jun 19 07:25:11 PDT 2012

I don't know if this helps, but maybe it'll spark a thought by someone on here...

I've recently played with the DOE-2 Processor for weather conversion.  I was rummaging around the source code and found comments in the code that basically stated one of the algorithms for computing information that is dependent on the earth's position about the sun were only valid between the time between March 1, 1900 and December 31, 1999 for time zones east of the international date line.

Why is that the case?  I don't really know, but maybe someone else can chime in and provide some insight on a workaround for you.

-- Jon