[Equest-users] [Bldg-sim] Importing model files

Brian Fountain bfountain at greensim.com
Mon Mar 5 06:26:22 PST 2012

You are correct -- eQUEST will not import the .bld files.  What you may
be able to do is generate the .doe file from EnergyPro.  Then using the
"Converting DOE 2.1e to DOE 2.2" guidelines posted on DOE2.com you can
convert the file to DOE 2.2 format and then import that as an .inp
file.  It is not an easy process.