[Equest-users] Query regarding PDEC ( Passive cooling ) simulation in eQuest

Mansi Jayswal ar.mansi.jayswal at gmail.com
Tue Mar 6 20:25:01 PST 2012

Hello friends,

My name is Mansi Jayswal. I am a final year student of Masters Programme at
CEPT University, India. By profession I am an architect. Currently I am
doing thesis on passive cooling technique (Passive down draught evaporative
cooling system- PDEC ). And try to identified that how much cooling load of
HVAC system can be replaced through this system.

Now my query is that is it eQuest is capable to simulate such building with
wind tower or PHDC (PDEC ) system? If anybody knows please kindly reply. I
have very days left for final submission and I am stuck here.

Thanks

Mansi Jayswal,
B.Arch I IGBC AP I M.Tech in Climate Change & Sustainable Development
Faculty of Sustainable Environment & Climate Change,
Centre for Environmental Planning & Technology (CEPT) University