[Equest-users] Thermal Storage Control

Jiao, Joey Joey.Jiao at WSPGroup.com.cn
Thu Mar 8 03:03:40 PST 2012

Hi, everyone :

When I finished a thermal storage system, I found the thermal Storage
can't be control by "Equipment control" list. Like the illustration
below, the list only content Chillers on the loops.

What I want is to make sure the Thermal Storage energy should be used by
control, at most of the cases it should be used first, but on the
warmest day , It should be used at 3~5PM to prevent the main chiller
can't deal with the cooling load.

Who can take some light on this ? Any suggestion should be appreciated.

Thank you very much.

Joey.