[Equest-users] Chiller AND Central CHW Plant

Jason L. Curtis JasonC at BVHis.com
Thu Mar 8 15:03:33 PST 2012

I have a building that uses an on-site chiller during the summer months, but uses chilled water from a central plant for small dehumidification loads during the winter and shoulder seasons.  Both sources of CHW serve the same coils in AHUs.  Does anyone know how to model this????

My issue is that I cannot apply operating schedules to chillers or to CHW meters!

Jason Curtis, Mechanical Engineer I BVH Integrated Services, Inc.
50 Griffin Road South, Bloomfield, CT 06002 I 860.286.9171
One Gateway Center, Suite 701, Newton, MA 02458 I 617.658.9008
bvhis.com<http://www.bvhis.com/> I twitter.com/bvhis <www.twitter.com/bvhis >