[Equest-users] Problem in simulate a heat-pump chiller with cooling tower

Jimmy Law lawchh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 05:24:18 PDT 2012

Dear all,

Recently I am trying to do heat-pump screw chiller with a fluid cooling tower for a commercial building in a sub-tropical area, which means it will mostly run like a normal chiller and will supply HW in 40 degreeC for heating in just two or three month. Meanswhile, whenever I chose Loop-Loop Heat Pump and just Heat Pump for chiller type, the chiller obviously can not be connected to the CW loop but only to LAKE/WELL loop. Can anyone please give me any advice to solve this issue and simulate this system?

Thank you!

Regards,
Jimmy
Jimmy Ching Hin LAW
Mechanical Engineer, LEED Green Associate