[Equest-users] Query regarding PDEC ( Passive cooling ) simulation in eQuest

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Wed Mar 7 05:53:05 PST 2012

Mansi,

I doubt you can do this credibly in eQUEST. You really need a CFD type package to be able to simulate this. . A word of caution - the effort to develop the simulation for this is a master's thesis in itself.

Vikram Sami, LEED AP BD+C
Sustainable Design Analyst
1315 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309