[Equest-users] circ loop multiplier?

John Aulbach jra_sac at yahoo.com
Thu Mar 8 09:51:25 PST 2012

Kristin:

Why can't you simply use one massive DHW heater? Unless you have different dynmaics for each apartment. The DHW will only effect the DHW load and not space conditioning. The circ loops for apartments, I would think, are small and can vitually be ignored except for default values.

John Aulbach
Partner Energy