[Equest-users] ASHRAE 90.1 system type question

Jenny Zhang jenny.zhang at arup.com
Mon Mar 12 20:47:26 PDT 2012

Is the garage with air conditioning system? I mean heating and cooling. If the garage is just with mechanical ventilation, you should model it as design in the baseline model. If the garage is with air conditioning system(and the heating source is also same), however it still in an office building, I think the baseline system type is the same as the office baseline.
The 3.1.1 is applied to only conditioning system.

Jie