[Equest-users] T24 Standard building inputs?

Kevin Madison kevinm at madisonengineeringps.com
Wed May 2 05:47:57 PDT 2012

Try this -

When compliance analysis initializes, you will get the following dialog.
If you check "Store Intermediate Simulation Models" all .inp files
should be saved. Note that the Title24 compliance process does not
generate individual .pd2 files for each input file. The naming
convention is:

    "<project name> T24 Proposed HVAC Sizing.inp" - created first, this
    file is used to perform the sizing calculations for the proposed
    building.

    "<project name> T24 Proposed Building.inp" - created second, this
    file is used to generate the energy use of the proposed building

    "<project name> T24 Standard HVAC Sizing.inp" - created third, this
    file is used to perform sizing calculations for the budget building

    "<project name> T24 Standard Building.inp" - created last, this file
    is used to generate the energy use of the budget building

Kevin Madison PE

**PLEASE NOTE OUR NEW ADDRESS**

Madison Engineering PS
810 3rd Ave Suite 205