[Equest-users] LEED compliance Analysis

Walson, Kristy kristy.walson at tlc-eng.com
Fri May 11 04:41:03 PDT 2012

Hi Michelle,

LEED v3 (or rather, ASHRAE 90.1-2007) no longer requires a different window arrangement from the Proposed.  Unless your Proposed building has more than a 40% window to wall ratio, in which case your Baseline building should have the same window distribution, but at 40%.

Be Green!  Sent from my iPhone.