[Equest-users] ASHRAE 90.1-2007 Minimum Efficiency Requirements

Oscar B. oscar664 at hotmail.com
Fri May 11 14:41:53 PDT 2012

Thanks Nick

The problem is that if I use that table my base line is less efficient.
At this point I can get or fail the prerequisite so I want to to be 100%
 sure

Oscar.

From: ncaton at smithboucher.com
To: oscar664 at hotmail.com; equest-users at lists.onebuilding.org
Subject: RE: [Equest-users] ASHRAE 90.1-2007 Minimum Efficiency Requirements
Date: Fri, 11 May 2012 21:11:30 +0000

Hi Oscar,

I would most probably use the one that reads “Packaged Terminal Heat Pumps” in its title (6.8.1D).  Specifically, reference the “PTHP” rows therein ;).

~Nick

NICK CATON, P.E.
SENIOR ENGINEER

Smith & Boucher Engineers