[Equest-users] Metric unit

jean-luc.godillon at schneider-electric.com jean-luc.godillon at schneider-electric.com
Wed May 30 19:20:48 PDT 2012

Hi there

Has anyone worked out to apply the metric unit to equest?

Thanks

Jean-Luc Godillon  |   Schneider Electric   |  Buildings Business  |
AUSTRALIA  |   Manager Project Development and Engineering
Phone: +61 3 8807 4600   |   Fax: +61 3 8807 4601   |   Mobile: +61
(0)403 458 746
Email: jean-luc.godillon at schneider-electric.com
<mailto:jean-luc.godillon at schneider-electric.com>   |   Site:
www.schneider-electric.com/buildings
<http://www.schneider-electric.com/buildings>   |   Address: Level 2, 40
Albert Road, South Melbourne, VIC, 3205

This email is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to
whom it is addressed. It may contain information that is privileged,
confidential or otherwise protected from disclosure under applicable
law. If you have received this transmission in error, please delete it
immediately and notify me by mailing me.
*** Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail