[Equest-users] How to let eQuest running faster or more responsive?

rogerspass rogerspass at gmail.com
Thu Nov 1 00:23:51 PDT 2012

Hi All: I'm doing some high-rise buildings in detail mode. And I found that
eQuest becomes kinda sluggish or not that responsive. Sometimes, the BDL
file can have more than 500,000 lines thus it takes more than 30min to
load. If I change a parameter, it also takes quite a while to update. My
computer is i7-2600k with 16GB in Windows 7 64bit. The CPU loading is just
around 25% - 30%. Does anyone know how to make it faster or more
responsive? Thanks.

Roger