[Equest-users] water side hvac in equest

Madjid Madjidi madjidi at web.de
Tue Nov 6 07:38:58 PST 2012

Dear user experts,

I am repeating my question:

I have to model the waterside HVAC in equest which is a reversible heat pump linked to a ground

water heat exchanger. Furthermore, an additional chiller should run on very hot days (see scheme).

On the air side I should run several VAV systems which are linked to the water side by heating and

cooling coils. Several questions arise: Should I take into account any order of introduction ?

How can I connect the water loop to the air-side ? I get error messages when trying to

use loops defined by myself. Is there any good tutorial or cooking reception for such a procedure ?

Please find enclosed the equest files of my model. Perhaps you could help me a little bit.

Thank you in advance

Matt