[Equest-users] Plenum zones question

Andres Franco andres.franco at dinpro.com.co
Tue Nov 6 11:33:12 PST 2012

Hi All, I have a tricky question , when you are working in an energy model
for LEED  certification process this model must have a review by a LEED
commissioning, and so on;  well, our Commissioning reviewer is asking us for
the plenum zones in our model, but this building don’t have any!! What
supposed we must do for this case, or otherwise anybody knows where we can
found info for this subject, thanks a lot for your valuable help.

andres

__________ Información de ESET NOD32 Antivirus, versión de la base de firmas
de virus 7665 (20121106) __________

ESET NOD32 Antivirus ha comprobado este mensaje.

http://www.eset.com