[Equest-users] about heat pumps

jianhong lin linjianhong1989 at gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 19:12:37 PST 2012

Hello,
I want to set a project,whose heat and cool source is air cooled heat
pumps. At the air side, some areas will take 4-piepe fcu system, that
means, at least one heat pump can produce hot water and chilled water at
the same time.
I hereby have two questions:
1. how you guys make up a heat pump system?(for me ,i enter the detail
interface and change the water loop type into a "2-pipe" one, then change
the chiller into a heat pump. after that i can define cop to the heat pump
in both heating and cooling modes, but still, the condensor cannot be
changed into air-cooled,so ,maybe,you can give me some tips?)
2. Is it possible for us to make up a heat pump that can produce hot water
and chilled water at the same time? How?

thanks a lot!
best regards.