[Equest-users] Electricity consumption (HVAC part) in Winter

chik king ho kinghochik at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 21 01:29:39 PST 2012

Hello all,
I am simulating a model in Hong Kong and the winter period is from November to March. I found that the electricity use (HVAC part) for winter in my simulation is lower than the actual electricity use(HVAC part) by 15-20% even I have used the air conditioning system with same data in summer (e.g. the temperature difference for condenser water loop and chilled water loop is still 10K). So,  I am confused that how it happens and how can I make the electricity use (HVAC part) larger so that the simulation is more similar to the actual one.
P.S. HVAC part is the energy consumption of "Space cooling" + "Heat rejection" + "Pump & Aux." + "Ventilation fans"
Regards,Henry