[Equest-users] How to let eQuest running faster or more responsive?

Busman, Michael R MBusman at chevron.com
Thu Nov 1 06:18:16 PDT 2012

Roger,

This may sound like a simple/dumb question, but are you defining every floor in the building or defining a "typical" floor and using the floor  multiplier?

This could make a huge difference in the size of your model.

My best,

Mike Busman

Michael R. Busman, CEM
Lead Project Engineer II

Chevron Energy Solutions
A Division of Chevron U.S.A., Inc.
145 S. State College Blvd.
Brea, CA  92821
Direct  714-671-3561
Fax     714-671-3438
eFax   866-420-0335 (Include my Full Name followed by "CAI:MHTZ" on Cover Sheet)
Mobile 310-387-2083
mbusman at chevron.com<mailto:mbusman at chevron.com>