[Equest-users] Plenum zones question

Daniel Knapp danielk at arborus.ca
Tue Nov 6 11:46:36 PST 2012

If your building doesn't have any plenum zones, then I suggest you tell the reviewer that there are no plenum zones and that this is why they aren't in the model.

With best wishes,
Dan

—
Daniel Knapp, PhD, LEED® AP O+M
danielk at arborus.ca

Arborus Consulting
Energy Strategies for the Built Environment
www.arborus.ca
76 Chamberlain Avenue
Ottawa, ON, K1S 1V9
Phone: (613) 234-7178 ext. 113