[Equest-users] EPACT Extension

Matthew W. Higgins MWHiggins at bpce.com
Mon Nov 12 15:49:03 PST 2012

Thanks Matt. In New Mexico Senator Bingaman's replacement is an energy conscious go-getter, if anyone is interested in writing a joint letter I would like to contact him. Here's a post-election link on the new senator:

http://www.sfgate.com/news/article/Democrat-Martin-Heinrich-wins-NM-US-Senate-seat-4011377.php

Though, Senator Bingaman was on the Senate Energy Committee, which may be a better resource to back this new bill depending on who fills his seat on the committee. Either way, please contact if you're interested.

Matthew Higgins, CEM, HBDP, LEED-AP (BD+C)
Energy Project Manager

Bridgers & Paxton Consulting Engineers, Inc.
4600-C Montgomery Blvd. NE
Albuquerque, NM  87109
  505.883.4111  (t)
  505.888.1436  (f)