[Equest-users] LEED Energy Modeling Guideline for Data Center

Neil Bulger nbulger at integralgroup.com
Wed Nov 21 12:39:26 PST 2012

Ashley,

For current LEED, LEED v3 or 2009, which ever you like to call it, no there
is no specific data center guideline. Different groups have put
recommendations together and submitted them to LEED, however nothing has
been officially adopted. One group is the guys at LBNL, here is a link to
their website on the subject:
http://hightech.lbl.gov/dc-epc.html

All of my models that include data centers have followed the ASHRAE 90.1
appendix G rules and exceptions.

-Neil

On Wed, Nov 21, 2012 at 6:51 AM, Ashley Jiang <antixs.antixs at gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Do you know if there is any such document for data centers pursuing LEED
> certification?
>
> Many thanks,
>
> Ashley

*Neil Bulger*