[Equest-users] ERV Impact

Howe, Timothy Timothy.Howe at stantec.com
Fri Nov 30 12:52:34 PST 2012

Did you use capacity control and make-up air temperature control?  If not you will be over heating and over cooling in some conditions as the air will always be going through the heat recovery device.

Timothy Howe, MS, LEED® AP BD+C
Mechanical Engineer
Stantec
61 Commercial Street
Rochester NY 14614
Ph:   (585) 413-5347
Fx:   (585) 272-1814
Cell: (585) 281-3223
stantec.com<http://www.stantec.com/>

The content of this email is the confidential property of Stantec and should not be copied, modified, retransmitted, or used for any purpose except with Stantec's written authorization. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete all copies and notify us immediately.

ü Please consider the environment before printing this email.