[Equest-users] VRF performance curves

Behnam Jowkar bjowkar at fluentgroup.com
Tue Oct 16 07:46:15 PDT 2012

Hi Guys,
I am modelling several VRF systems and I have obtained the capacity data from the manufacturer. I have created capacity curves using the data (input in equest as raw data), but as soon as I assign the curves to my systems, all my results get screwed up. I get nan for space heating for some zones, and all my results are wrong. I tried with different curves posted by other people on the forum (from same manufacturer as mine) with no luck! I went through the equest help file and followed an example mentioning the steps to create performance curves from raw data but still I have problems. Has any one been able to successfully create capacity and performance curves?, and if so, I would appreciate if some one can let me know how they created the curves. Any help is much appreciated.

Regards,

Behnam

--
Behnam Jowkar, MASc
Energy Services Associate

Fluent Group Consulting Engineers Inc.
295A Broadway Avenue, Second Floor
P.O. Box 188, Orangeville, Ontario, L9W 2Z6
t 888.358.3683 x704  f 866.620.7502  c 519.938.7657
www.fluentgroup.com