[Equest-users] automatic creation of baseline

Evangelia Gklezakou gklezakou.eva at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 02:14:07 PDT 2012

Dear Sirs,

I am working on the creation of the baseline model and in order to save
some time I tried the new option that equest 3.64 offers, the automatic
creation of it according to the LEED compliance. I would like to know how
accurate is this procedure, because as I went through the lighting power
density the values was not in consistence with the table "TABLE 9.6.1
Lighting Power Densities Using the Space-by-Space Method" from ASHRAE.
Actually the most important thing for me is whether or not the HVAC
modelling is reliable, from the first look the choice of the system and
some parameter such as cool sizing ratio are in consistence with Appendix G
but I am not sure for all the details.
If someone has already used this procedure and has any advice regarding
this, it will be valuable for me.
Thank you for your help.

Regards,
Evangelia