[Equest-users] Creation of zone within zone

kirti pabrekar arkirtipabrekar at gmail.com
Fri Oct 26 00:10:39 PDT 2012

Hi,

I am simulating a commercial floor plate.

In this case, it is a C shaped floor plate and there are small meeting
rooms with solid and glass partitions within this space. I understand,
equest does not allow creation of zones within zones. Can you please
suggest a way out?

Also if I have to break the big parent space into smaller spaces
considering the position of the meeting room, will deleting the appropriate
interior walls help in achieving results?

Your help is deeply appreciated
Thank you in anticipation.

--
Warm Regards,
*Kirti Pramod Pabrekar.*

*...Green is a commitment...not a competition...*