[Equest-users] Correct way to model a100% outdoor air system

Maria Ramos mramos at innovaengineers.com
Tue Oct 30 12:40:42 PDT 2012

I have seen various posts on here, and also, asked some questions myself, but would someone be able to tell me the combination of variables that I need to enter to model a 100% outdoor air system, with no specific zone outdoor air flow rates?  Is specifying anything on the exhaust side required?  What about a schedule for minimum OA?  If someone has written this up or knows of a modeling guide, I would be grateful to get it.

Thanks.

Maria Ramos, PE
Innova Engineering