[Equest-users] Still problem with weather file conversion .epw to .bin

Joe Huang yjhuang at whiteboxtechnologies.com
Fri Oct 5 13:45:53 PDT 2012

I think you should try installing it in your eQUEST working directory, not your eQUEST
program directory where you've installed it.
That's where I have the weather processor installed, and after making sure the
eQ_WthProc.ini has been deleted, I converted the Madrid weather file to *.bin
without any problems.  By the way, on my machine the *.bin file appears in the Processor
subdirectory.

Good luck, and if you still have problems, I can e-mail you that converted Madrid file.

Joe

Joe Huang
White Box Technologies, Inc.
346 Rheem Blvd., Suite 108D