[Equest-users] Still problem with weather file conversion .epw to .bin

marcel gomez marcel614 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 7 01:11:08 PDT 2012

Dear Joe and Nimesh,

Thank you very much for the answers. I have followed the methodology
described step by step (in fact it was the same I followed from previous
emails) and still the same problem. Just if I put the equest program in
Documents/Equest 3-64 data I have a variation in the problem, not a
solution. In this case the message is: -7.3 is not a valid floating point
value......snif snif.

I have tried to put the program in different places (C/Program archives
x86/Equest 3-64, and in Documents/Equest 3-64 data) , as well as the input
and output weather files....without any positive result.

Joe, it would be possible to have the .bin file for Madrid, please? It is
my first project with Equest and I have already problems with modelisation
of ground geothermnal heatpumps and comparison of resuts with LEED
baseline. So many problems!, and not really a big budget. It would help me
a lot since I do not find the solution.

Thanks a lot,

Marcel