[Equest-users] VRF performance curves

Busman, Michael R MBusman at chevron.com
Tue Oct 16 07:57:18 PDT 2012

Benham,

Several years ago I created a spreadsheet to generate the curve coefficients for chillers when I was working with VisualDOE.  I recently updated it to accommodate variable speed chillers based on the DT between chilled water supply temp and entering condenser water temp.  The spreadsheet requires several full load data points and part load data points.

I honestly don't know if it would be suitable for VRF systems, however, if you'd like, I can email the spreadsheet for you to try.  It isn't pretty, but I've always believed in function over form.

Mike Busman

Michael R. Busman, CEM
Lead Project Engineer II

Chevron Energy Solutions
A Division of Chevron U.S.A., Inc.
145 S. State College Blvd.
Brea, CA  92821
Direct  714-671-3561
Fax     714-671-3438
eFax   866-420-0335 (Include my Full Name followed by "CAI:MHTZ" on Cover Sheet)
Mobile 310-387-2083
mbusman at chevron.com<mailto:mbusman at chevron.com>