[Equest-users] Glass library error - Glass Type 2662

Alex Krickx akrickx at integralgroup.com
Fri Oct 19 13:27:53 PDT 2012

Hi Nicolas,

That is a really strange result. I checked glass code 2662 and if you look
at the LV-H report in the .sim file, it looks like the COG U-value is 0.233
Btu/(h-ft²-°F). That matches a similar glass I created in Window6,
(dual-pane argon filled w/ surface 2 e~0.04). So while the input value
looks wrong, what's being simulated and reported in your .sim file look
right.

As a comparison - a dual pane w/ argon and no Low-E in Window6 has U-value
around 0.45 Btu/(h-ft²-°F).

Hope that helps.

Cheers,
Alex