[Equest-users] LEED model - constant volume terminal units

Sami, Vikram Vikram.Sami at perkinswill.com
Mon Oct 29 12:16:56 PDT 2012

1.       Sounds logical - although - why can't you specify a reheat fan system instead of a VAV system - that's probably the more appropriate system type. I'm assuming the constant volume systems are being fed by a separate AHU.

2.       If your baseline is auto sizing less than your proposed design - I would question the volume of air being designed in. Either that or maybe there is a load designed that's not being represented in the model?

Vikram Sami, LEED AP BD+C
Sustainable Design Analyst
1315 Peachtree St. NE, Atlanta, GA 30309