[Equest-users] creating performance curves

Nathan Miller nathanm at rushingco.com
Wed Oct 31 13:53:11 PDT 2012

This always gets confusing but I believe the curve labeled as EIR-fPLR is
not actually EIR as a function of part-load-ratio.

I believe it is input ratio (operating kW as a ratio of full load kW) as a
function of part load ratio, so you have to set up your custom curves
based on those parameters. The input ratio value should be 1 at the 100%
condition.

Nathan Miller, PE, LEED AP BD+C

Mechanical Engineer/Senior Energy Analyst

D 206-788-4577 | O 206-285-7100

 <http://www.rushingco.com/> www.rushingco.com