[Equest-users] Effect of reflectivity on building energy consumption

nimesh.prajapati nimesh.prajapati at hitechcaddservices.com
Sat Sep 29 02:37:06 PDT 2012

Dear Friends,

I have typical case study and friendly saying I don't know whether I am in
correct direction or not, so requesting you to please guide me.

I am trying to analyse effect of reflectivity on building energy
consumption. What I had done is as per followings:

1.       For simple room created in eQuest I had kept all other parameters
same.

2.       I had taken three case study (Case-01, Case-02, Case-03 ) by
changing the parameters as mentioned in the attached sheet. (Changed
parameters are marked as blue)

3.       Then I have the output results as attached in the sheet.

4.       Results shows that as absorptivity increases there is saving in
cooling but heating have reverse effect.

Can anybody help me out? I am trying on myself and will like to have
guidance from you friends.

Thanks,

Nimesh Prajapati

(+91 9687133492)