[Equest-users] SRI

Bishop, Bill bbishop at pathfinder-ea.com
Mon Sep 17 13:06:17 PDT 2012

Both reflectance and emittance are included in the SRI. If you don't have these values, but have the SRI, one way to back them out is by using this calculator:
http://coolcolors.lbl.gov/assets/docs/SRI%20Calculator/SRI-calc10.xls
You will have to enable macros to use the workbook.

Absorptance (= 1 - reflectance) is entered for the Construction, while emittance/emissivity is a property of the exterior Surface.

Regards,
Bill

[Senior Energy Engineer 28Jun2012]<mailto:wbishop at pathfinder-ea.com>