[Equest-users] VAV Cooling Control Issues

Busman, Michael R MBusman at chevron.com
Tue Sep 18 08:24:50 PDT 2012

Adam,

I only had a chance to very briefly look at your input file.

I noted that you have COOL-CONTROL = RESET.  You might check your reset schedule or change it from reset to warmest zone and see if the unmet hours come down.

Is it just unmet cooling hours or do you also have a significant number of unmet heating hours?  If so, you might try changing the thermostat type from proportional to reverse-acting.

That's about the best I can suggest at the moment.

Mike Busman

Michael R. Busman, CEM
Lead Project Engineer II

Chevron Energy Solutions
A Division of Chevron U.S.A., Inc.
145 S. State College Blvd.
Brea, CA  92821
Direct  714-671-3561
Fax     714-671-3438
eFax   866-420-0335 (Include my Full Name followed by "CAI:MHTZ" on Cover Sheet)
Mobile 310-387-2083
mbusman at chevron.com<mailto:mbusman at chevron.com>