[Equest-users] OA-FROM-SYSTEM

Rodrigo Cerqueira rodrigo.cerqueira at mra.qc.ca
Tue Sep 25 13:49:18 PDT 2012

Thank you Nick!

I choose to leave « undefined »The results are more consistent.

The problem is with that choice, my heating gas consumption increase greatly
and the values seem unreal.

I have read the discussion below but it not solve my problem. I know that
are many factor that could cause this but maybe anyone has experienced this
in the past.

<http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/2010-Ma
y/004610.html>
http://lists.onebuilding.org/htdig.cgi/equest-users-onebuilding.org/2010-May